We painted teal, beige, and light brown stripes on the wall, which took
Corey, Mike, Missy, and I about a day.
We placed vinyl lettering on the wall--it's a tiny bit crooked, but oh well. Corey gave me the rocker/recliner for Mother's Day.
My cute cousin Shelly gave me this darling shelf. She had it painted even cuter colors, but we repainted it to match the room.
I couldn't find any bedding I really liked, so I made the curtains and dust ruffle out of one fabric, and the quilt and pillows out of another. I hand-quilted the polka dots on the quilt, and it is reversible with teal on one side and brown dots on the other. 
We're going to put his name on the sign, and the circles I painted and stuck to the wall.
There is still some room for finishing touches, but we are pleased with the results thus far. 



2 comments:
Sheesh! That room looks so good! It looks like you put a lot of work into it with the painting and all. You should have gone a little more crimson & cream though...you know, to honor OU. :) Oh well, you can use that idea for your bedroom! I'll help when you're ready!
I love love love what you have done. Of course the real finishing touch will be that sweet boy alseep in the bed that his mommy made for him.
Post a Comment