Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random Photo Shoot

My parents did not take a lot of photos of us growing up. I don't know if this is the reason, but once I got a camera of my own, I started snapping like crazy and have not stopped since. I am very amateur--I have only taken one short class, and I do not have a fancy camera--just my trusty Sony point-and-click. But I do love to take photos of anything beautiful, and these two are the most beautiful things in my life right now.

I have been needing to get Zach and Zoey's 3 year and 1 year photos, but I never feel like taking them in, and it is such a challenge to get them dressed and in the right mood to get some good shots. Here are a few I snapped before church last Sunday. I am sad that I didn't get more good ones of the two of them together. Zoey was not feeling well and would not hold still for two seconds. Zach was easy enough to bribe, and I love what a cute little man he looks like. Enjoy!
Unfortunately, this is what most of them looked like with the two of them. :(


Looking Heavenward. I adore this one.
This was spontaneous. Zach calls dandelions "lion puffs". :)

I could pretty much eat her up right here. What a blessing she is!
GQ
I would totally vote for him for President here. :) Beautiful, sweet boy.

Oh, how I love these little angels!!! They are truly the delight of my life!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Honey, these pictures are awesome!!!!!! May be an amateur, but your heart is not. There is a lot of LOVE in these. Well done. I need to do the same thing.