We went on our first picnic at the park near our house. Zach liked it.
The other night Corey, Zach, and I went out to dinner in a shopping center nearby. We had to stop at Crazy 8, a fun children's clothing store, and they were having a summer clearance sale. I got most of these clothes for $2 apiece! I just hope they fit our girl at the right time of year. Since summer lasts so long here in Dallas, I think she should get some good wear out of them.
Here is my belly at 20.5 weeks--just over halfway through the pregnancy! It's not really easy to hide anymore, but no one at work has asked about it yet. Either they are just really polite, or my lab coat and discreet wardrobe choices cover a multitude of pounds! I am feeling her kicks getting stronger each day, and it is so much fun! Some days I am so impatient for her arrival, I can hardly wait! I just need a little baby to cuddle in my arms. Then I remember that this is the last time I'll only have one child (until they're grown), and to enjoy the few moments of solace while they last!
Oh, and about the pregnancy ticker saying "Glycerine," Corey has loved that name for a little girl since about the time he returned from his mission. He says it's perfect because no one else is named that. I think there's a reason you don't hear that name around.: ) I have always thought it would make a good name for a fish, but not a human. So we'll let him pretend her name is Glycerine for awhile, and who knows-- maybe it'll grow on me!!



2 comments:
We can't wait for little Gliss to arrive either. :)
I am so excited for you two! Having a little girl will be really fun. The clothes are darling.
Post a Comment