Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For the Grandparents

Here are some recent videos of Zach for his Grandparents (and other relatives) to watch. He really does some hilarious and clever stuff that I don't always catch on video, but I am trying.

This first one has him saying his letters and the sounds they make. He knows all the letters and most of the sounds, which I just realized today. I know this sounds so braggy but the grandparents get bragging rights too, and it will still be months until he gets to see them, so please don't think I'm a snot!


This next one proves he's all boy. He found a bamboo stick, and it is instantly a sword. At 22 months, he knows this, as well as the sound it makes. I asked Corey if he taught him that sound, and he said he didn't have to, it is inborn in all boys. So there.
And lastly, he started adding the phrase "so much" after saying "thank you." It is so sweet. He said it when I gave him something, and I was lamenting that I wanted him to say it for the camera, so he is here saying, "Thank you so much, Camera."

We love this little pumpkin "so much!"

3 comments:

Wade and Brianna said...

That is so sweet. I love the first video. What a smart little boy.

Cher said...

Jack Jack ran up to the computer and said, "its Zach" I'm impressed he remembers. Zach is such a little cutie.

Heather said...

Adorable and ever so smart~ he is a spitting impression of his mommy!