Aren't these fabrics darling? I am so excited to see what I can make with them!
On Conference Sunday, I made beef brisket with potatoes and carrots, along with a new recipe for homemade rolls, all for the first time. Thankfully, they turned out pretty well! We had some friends from church over to share the meal with and had a lovely time. We need to do that more often!
Conference was, of course, wonderful. There are always such pearls of wisdom shared. We were able to watch almost all of every session, minus a little distraction from Little Z. But he was excited about seeing "the prophet" on the computer. He also repeated the prayer after us for the first time the other night. We have been praying with him for months, but he is finally realizing he can pray too. He also sings "I am a Child of God" and "Follow the Prophet," along with many Nursery songs. He absolutely adores Nursery, and was also enthralled with the Primary Program last week. He loved seeing kids on the stand, and was jamming his head to the music. He's our little sweetie!



1 comment:
This is why everyone needs a little girl!!! There are such cute little girl things out there. And that dinner looks delicious!
Post a Comment