We were so excited to be able to visit our family and friends in Utah and Idaho over Corey's 2 week break. We flew into Salt Lake City and spent the first few days of our trip with the Alexanders, Terrys, and Partridges. The weather was absolutely beautiful--such a fabulous break from the sweltering heat and humidity of Dallas! Corey did as much fishing as possible, I did a little hiking up the Timp Trail with Missy, and Zach enjoyed time with his cousins. We were especially happy to be there when Mike arrived home from his summer sales trip to Alaska. Zach gave him the biggest. longest hug ever!
Sisters in Zion
Nick and Sweet Baby Faith
Zach was immediately attached to his Grandpa
We hiked up the hill behind Tessa and Sam's new house
Girls night out at Paul Mitchell- scalp treatments all around!
Even the little girls came along!
We then headed to Idaho Falls for just one night, where I had so much fun going to dinner with my best friends from childhood. It was great to see these amazing women again!
A beautiful moon rising over the South Fork
*The remainder of our trip to Northern Idaho will be in the next entry



3 comments:
It was so nice to see you! You are one of the bestest women I know. Love you forever and ever!!
Going home to Utah is the best. We love when we get to go home. How is your new job? Hope all is well and I am glad you are happy.
Oh, it is SO wonderful it is to be with family!!! I expecially love the photo of Zac and Mikey...so, so precious.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment