Sunday, July 25, 2010

Zach: 18.5 Months

These are some random videos of Zach a few months ago that were waiting to be posted. We got these alphabet flashcards and he mostly likes to grab them, wrinke them, and throw them around. But I was surprised that he not only learned the letters on the front, but also memorized what picture on the back corresponded with the word on the front without us ever really going over that. He now knows most of his letters pretty well (thanks mostly to the Dr. Seuss ABC Book and another cute one called L M N O Peas), and will sing bits and pieces of the song. He has also recently started pointing out letters while we are out and about, like the big "P" for Parker College outside Corey's school, and the ABF on a moving truck driving near us. He's also recently started to say his numbers, some randomly, some in order. He's pretty solid on "Two, three, jump!" and "Six, seven."
Still, when you ask him what color something is, the answer is always the same.
"Blue!"
I guess we need to still work on that!



2 comments:

Natalie Jan said...

I love the power struggle at the end of the 1st video :) . He's so cute and smart.!

Natalie Jan said...

I love the power struggle at the end of the 1st video :) . He's so cute and smart.