Our ward got $5 tickets to the Texas Rangers baseball game the 23rd. It was Zach's first MLB game, and one of the first for both Corey and I.
Our cheap seats were in the nosebleed section, but still had a decent view of the field.
(Why don't they ever honor the guys who mow the field? I mean LOOK at that! It is a work of art!)
Zach was intrigued by the loud noises and throngs of people. Over 46,000 were in attendance!
We were meeting a friend there. He arrived late, and a lady gave him 4 tickets to the "All you can eat" section. It was the best score of the game! The seats were much closer and we got free nachos and hot dogs. The home team won--YAY!
Afterward there was a firework show. Zach wasn't quite as excited as he was the first time on the 4th of July, but we all still enjoyed it.
The stadium was huge, and we had to park about a mile away.
In the same area is the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. It looks like the Mother Ship, huh? It is HUGE!
On a completely unrelated note, Zach found this Spiderman costume I got as a Halloween backup, and loved it! So cute!



3 comments:
Oh my, could anything be cuter than little Zachy's locks?...I think not.
can't beat hot dogs and nachos--esp. when they're FREE!!
That sounds fun! Zach looks so cute and what a smarty pants.
Post a Comment