Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Zachary's First Birthday

I LOVE this kid! Little did I know one year ago that I could adore something that keeps me up all night!! Zachary has been such a blessing in our lives. The first few months were a little difficult as we tried to figure out what he wanted and needed. He struggled with learning to eat properly, and has only recently grasped the concept of sleeping for long stretches in the night. Once he learned to smile, he never stopped! He is constantly smiling and laughing, and has a genuinely sweet disposition. Zach has always been a go-er. He was doing sit ups at just a couple months old. Then came rolling over and crawling. He's been walking since 10 months, and is now starting to climb upwards- YIKES!!! We have treasured every moment we have with this little angel, and look forward to watching him continue to learn and grow.





3 comments:

Hales Family said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!! We love you. Hope you had a great birthday.

Shannon said...

Oh HaPpY BiRtHdAy! I love the photo of you and Zach on the chair with your wavey locks. So pretty. Can't believe he's a year. What a CUTE-EE

Heather said...

He is soo cute Noelle! I second loveing the photo of you and Zaach on the chair! It is simply amazing what kids do to our lives! Happy Birthday Zach!!!