Monday, November 2, 2009

Where is Halloween?


Halloween is so much more fun with a little one to dress up. We found this little Yoda costume for Zach, so decided to go with the Star Wars theme this year. Corey was a Jedi, and I wrapped my hair in buns and went as Princess Leia. We won the prize for Best Costumes at the ward party, which was a lot of fun. I'm wishing I would've taken Zach trick-or-treating to a lot more houses, because our candy got entirely cleaned out! He was a sweet little Yoda, waddling around just like the real Jedi!



We also had our first real family photographs on Halloween day. I was really excited to capture the autumn colors, and I think they delivered. These are just a few shots that Corey and I got of each other. I wish we would have brought someone else with us to snap one of all of us, because I'm sure the ones the "Pros" took are not going to be cheap! Can anyone photoshop these and combine the two?!

6 comments:

Heather said...

That is sooo cute! I love both the halloween pics and costumes as well as the family photos! You are so beautiful!

Shannon said...

Okay I don't know much about photoshop but wouldn't it look like you had twins?

You look beautiful. What a cute family you are!

Live Out Loud said...

Awesome costumes!!! From my experience with photohop (looking over my husband's shoulder--Aaron is an amazing graphics designer) the biggest problem you would have is the complicated background. You could take you or Corey out of the picture and paste it into the other one, but matching the light, shadow and colors of the background would be really difficult. Also, it would have worked better if one of you was not holding Zac. The positioning of your arms may be weird....Good luck though. That being said, the fall photos are lovely. I expecially love the one of you tossing Zac in the air. The changing leaves is one of the things I miss most about living in Phoenix. I could stand the summer heat if we got to experience a "real," colorful Fall.

Hales Family said...

I totally loved the costumes. The one of Zach walking away from you looks just like yoda.:) Your family photos are beautiful it's too bad you didn't have any one there to take it with all of you in one. You guys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOOOO cute! You have such a cute family. I absolutely love the family pictures!!

Becky said...

Lo lo love it! Cute costumes, cute pictures - and hey, email them to me. I'll try to stick them together... just to see how hard it is :)