My amazing father just celebrated his 60th birthday last week. I am late posting this blog, because I wanted it to be perfect with all the photographs I had envisioned. Over a week later, I am opting for imperfection and the the photos I could easily find for the sake of getting it done. Maybe someday I will have the time to go back and add more!!
Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures of him with his wife, children, and grandchildren for the occasion. It's sad that mine and Nick's weddings were before the age of digital photography, so someday, hopefully I can scan some images in and include them. All of us adore you, though, Dad. We all feel so lucky to have you in our lives. You have been a great supporter of us setting and achieving high goals. You have helped fund our educations, weddings, and many other life events with your hard work and dedication. Our children all adore you. Even though mine are many miles away, you are often in their thoughts and prayers. They know right who you are in photos, and lovingly point you out. Zoey has gone from calling you "Bucca" last fall to "Panka" right now. There is a book we have about grandpa's, and Zoey often points at it before bed and insists on reading the "Panka one"!!
Baby Zach and Adam Jack
| With Zach a few days after he was born |
![]() |
| Mike, Dad, Uncle Jackie, Grandpa Alexander |
We love you with all our hearts, Dad!!!












1 comment:
Love you millions dad. Noelle- you rock.
Post a Comment