So one day, Zach randomly started saying this monologue. I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw the beginning of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse video we had borrowed from the library that he had seen a couple times. He all of a sudden was reciting Mickey's monologue from the opening credits, complete with voice inflections and everything! *You'll have to pause the playlist on the left and turn your computer volume way up to hear his little voice (and view this from www.wilhelmsens.blogspot.com--not your email!).
I included the actual TV intro so you could see what I was talking about.
And here is a little bit of it once more, a little louder and clearer.
Since he was born, he has been a continual source of fun and entertainment--it just keeps getting better!



3 comments:
We are HUGE Mickey Mouse Club fans!!! We own every DVD and now, Lexie lights up when he appears on the big screen. Its one of the best educational entertainment out there. When I am in a jam and need help while cleaning or doing household chores, I will put that in and it gives me 45-60 minutes of help while I need to get what it is to get done. LOVE MICKEY!!!
It is so cute that he tries to mimick his voice.
We LOVE MM Clubhouse! I wish we had either cable, or a library that had that movie!! :) Z is so cute.
Post a Comment