I know this sounds cliche, but I can't believe my baby is turning 2 today! Zachary has brought more joy into our lives than we ever thought imaginable.
I was on my way to Kiddie Kandids the other day to get his birthday pictures taken, and decided to stop and take a few of my own. These ones turned out pretty well, so we did not end up going to Kiddie Kandids. Now I just have to get some prints made (hopefully before his next birthday!).
Here he is at playgroup last week. He adored this Woody costume, and was so cute in it!
I know it is hard to see, but Zach thinks he is pretty cool here because he has a toothpick in his mouth like his dad.
This is the day he was born. It is hard to believe how tiny he was!
Here he is at 3 months.
6 months
1 year
18 months
We look forward to all the many Happy Birthdays to come with this precious boy!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Zachary!! These are some of the cutest pictures. Will you come take some pictures of our family and make them look that good.:) He is growing up so fast I can't wait until after christmas to see him.
Zach....who told you you could grow up? You are SO, SO adorable. If I ever am blessed with a baby boy he had better come with those adorable locks. Love and miss you all!
He really is one of the best-looking boys in the history of all boys. And he has great hair to boot!! Can't believe he is already 2!
Post a Comment