Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Rented!

We just signed a contract with a nice little family to rent out our house for the next year. They are about our age, the wife is an RN, the husband works from home doing loan modifications, etc, and they have 3 cute kids, ages 2, 4 and 6. I hope everything works out with this. It is really hard to let someone take resposibility for one of our most prized and expensive possessions. I really hope they take good care of it.
We will be sad to leave. It is such a wonderful, warm place. We brought our little Zachary home to it, celebrated holidays, and have made countless other memories within these walls. There is nothing to compare this location and view to in Dallas. We will be visiting Dallas next week to look for housing there. Now all I need is my job contract...

3 comments:

Live Out Loud said...

Congrats...and condolences...it is SO hard to close some chapters of our lives for the unknown. I wish you the best of luck. (I pormise, I love the Dallas Fort Worth area and we would move there if we could...maybe not our top choice, but definitely up high on the list). On a different note. Will you be in town on December 17th? We (meaning all four of us) will be in the Provo area and would like to see you before you head to Texas for good and possibly crash at your house that night. Let me know. Love, S

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys to have your house rented out! That's one thing to check off your list...hope all goes well during the house hunt in TX.

Shannon said...

Wow this is big. I hope this family is wonderful and wants to stay for a nice long time.

Good luck in TX nailing down the details. I'm very jealous that you get to see Janet.

Your card came today. Holy cow you are a good look'n family. Love ya.