One of Zach's favorite things lately is to bounce around in his Jumparoo. It's so sweet to see his tiny feet dancing while his toes barely touch the floor! His arms are so little that they sometimes get caught at his side, and he gets kind of mad.
He also like when we sing the ABC song, Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, and Pat-a-Cake. He is the sweetest thing ever!
This weekend, I was asked to give a presentation on women in dentistry at UVU's annual Expanding Your Horizons conference, where young women have the opportunity to explore careers in science and technology. At last year's conference, I had 10-20 enthusiastic girls in each of my three workshops. This year, there were only 2-4 in each session. I think the overall attendance must have been much lower this year. It was still fun, but I hate being away from Zach on my days off!
Corey insisted on taking Zach on his first outing to Home Depot last week for a testosterone boost. Do you love the discerning look on Zach's face as he checks out the hardware?



3 comments:
You do have such a sweet little boy. I love little naked tinies. Their perfect little heads, shoulders, knees and toes...and everything else! They get so, so very cute around 3-4 months. Enjoy the jumparoo.
He will definitely be a good little scouter! That top picture is SOOOOO cute! So cute.
Love the jumpie thingie so great. What a cute dad Cory is. He must just love having a son. And you are wonderwoman. My goodness.
Post a Comment