Zach and I are loving Maui and anxiously awaiting Corey's arrival tomorrow. My sister, Natalie, and her husband, Ryan, are wonderful hosts and tour guides. We've been to several beaches and enjoyed every minute of our trip so far! It's been raining since 4 am, so instead of our usual beach walking, I'm enjoying the day at Nat's.
Zach's first dip in the Pacific Ocean
He likes it!
Aunt Natalie and Uncle Ryan



2 comments:
How fun. You look great! and Natalie is as adorable as ever. Are you home now? I don't know how you can go back to snow after being in Hawaii. What a shocker.
Noelle,
I am so jealous. I want to be in Hawaii this second. I hope you have all had a wonderful time. Hey, just so you know, I have made my blog available for invite only. I want to invite you, but don't know where to send the email. When you can email me at sm027cow@gmail.com and I will invite you to the blog.
Post a Comment