Zach and I arrived in Maui last night and want Corey to know we miss him and are anxiously awaiting his arrival next week. We'll post more about this trip as we go!
Wow Hawaii. You are so great at fitting travel in when you have even a little extra time. Wait does the mother of a 2 month old have extra time? How much longer do you have before you go back to work?
5 comments:
Have fun!!! I am so jealous!
Wouldn't it be nice...
We are so coming with you next time you go to Hawaii. Whether or not we're invited :)
Those little sounds they make are so precious!
Wow Hawaii. You are so great at fitting travel in when you have even a little extra time. Wait does the mother of a 2 month old have extra time? How much longer do you have before you go back to work?
I return to work the Monday after we get back. : (((
Post a Comment