Friday, October 17, 2008

Turn Baby, Turn


Our little one is being a bit rebellious by hanging out right side up instead of upside down, as he should be. It is four weeks before his due date, and if he doesn’t turn around, there is a good chance he will have to be delivered by Cesarean section. I’m not so fond of that idea. We really want to have a normal, natural birth. So we’re trying to enlist as many friends and family as possible to pray with us that he will turn to the correct position before his delivery to help ensure a safer, more predictable situation for both Mom and Baby. Thanks!!


2 comments:

n8zyf said...

Noelle, I was just thinking about you. I am going visiting teaching this afternoon and while reading the VT message and thumbing through the Ensign I came across someone that looks remarkably like you. JK. I see more of your family in the Ensign than I do in person. It is very sad!I will be praying for you and your little family and this long awaited little one. I am so happy for you! Miss and love you! Erin

Meredith said...

Hey Noelle it's Meredith... I've worked with corey forever. I have a blog also so I thought I would add you on my friends list. I hope everything goes good with the new baby. I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope you liked the blankets, corey was telling me you didn't have very many. I am very excited for you guys!