Friday, October 24, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños to Corey


Today Corey turns the big 32, so I get to brag about what a wonderful person he is and how grateful I am that he was born. Corey came into the world breech, as our son is trying to emulate. (As a side note, there is research that shows that if one parent was born breech, that their firstborn offspring is twice as likely to be born breech. Thanks a lot, Corey!) I don’t know a lot about his childhood, except that he ate sugar by the spoonful and loved his dog, Charlie. I guess the events in Corey’s life aren’t nearly as important to me as are the character traits that make him who he is. Corey has the most genuine, humble personality of anyone I know. He never tries to steal the limelight or draw too much attention to himself. He is a loyal friend and companion. He is so thoughtful of others. I can seldom think of a time when he has spoken negatively about anyone. Children are naturally drawn to him. He is going to be the world’s best dad. All our nieces and nephews already flock to him due to his playful, caring nature. I adore him and am honored that he is my eternal sweetheart. Have a good one, Sweetie!





3 comments:

Par 5 said...

Happy birthday Corey! We've been thinking about you today! We love you!

James, Rachelle, Kaysh, Spence, & Kenz

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Corey! I will have to bring you something on monday when I see you! Hope it was a wonderful birthday!

Cher said...

Corey you are so old! :) Who's Charlie? Thanks for being such an awsome big bro. You have always been there for me. Love ya!!