Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Little Girl- 1.5 Years

This little girl has been complete bliss these past 19 months. Zoey has brought so much joy to our family. She adores Zach. His name is the first thing she says every morning, and she follows him around all day repeating it as they play sweetly together. She is also turning into a bit of a daddy's girl. She has him wrapped right around her tiny finger, and rarely lets him put her down while he is home! Little does she know how much her mama adores her!!
She is talking quite a bit, and starting to grace us with her precious singing voice, belting out "Baby Mine," "Rockabye Baby," and the ABC Song with increasing frequency. She loves playing with her dolls and doll stroller, my phone-which she has used to make calls and send texts already (time to password protect!!), and anything that makes music. Zoey is going through the most fun stage right now as she is learning to talk and beginning to understand the world around her. It has been so, so fun to watch her learn and grow lately!! She adores "puppies" and excitedly waves hello to them whenever she spots one. Nursery has been an easy transition for her, and she loves to go each time. Music is a passion of hers. Whether it comes from the radio or the organ in church, she waves her arms around, dancing and singing right along! She loves books, and is very particular about which ones she wants to look at or have read to her. She is doing better about not tearing pages lately. Her only real fault is in the eating arena: she is not a fan of eating, but she is a huge fan of throwing her food on the floor! It drives me insane, and the carpet under her high chair is always a mess. Good thing she is so cute!!!

 So, I bought these boots for her. Probably before she was even born, as is the case with many of her clothes. This girl has the tiniest feet ever. They are about 6 months behind her age, which shouldn't surprise me, because the rest of her body is also super tiny for her age. I was super excited that these boots finally fit her, and had to celebrate with her wearing them for her 18 month photo shoot on my quite-outdated camera.:)
I know there are way too many pictures in this post, but they were all so cute that I just couldn't throw any out. Enjoy!








 I love this giggly girl!!

 Checking her new boots out.



 I couldn't believe how perfect she was for this photo shoot. I usually have a hard time getting her to keep still and look at the camera at all. She was an angel today though. Now I need to actually print and frame some of these!!

 Ta-ta!

No comments: