I am so in love with these two!!! Check out Zoey's "Cheeeese!!!"
I love that they love books. I just wish Zoey loved tearing books a little less. Zach never had this fetish. Any ideas?
Zoey's hair is getting longer and she's been waking up with some awesome bed head lately!!!
Luckily, she cleans up pretty cute!
Yogurt mustache- one of the few foods we can get her to eat, but only as long as she is distracted with noisy toys and doesn't notice she is eating.
I love his artistic skills!
Best buddies- most of the time. :)
I can't get over how scrumptious he is!! Where did he come from?!
This was Zach's first day of preschool. He is so cute in our preschool co-op. I love seeing his eyes light up at the new activities we do.
She found her dad's headphones and knew right what to do with them.
He is obsessed with superheroes lately. He found this 18 month sized costume and had to wear it. We have since hidden it far, far away.
This was his scar about a week after he hurt it.
This was a few days later. It is looking really good now.
Zoey had her half birthday and we celebrated with cake.
Zoey celebrated by sticking her finger in the cake...
...and waving the finger around. She ate a little bit of it, and Zach willingly finished it off. She is way underweight for her age and I am worn out from trying to fatten her up a bit.
Zach was proud of his letter practice. He made additions to the letters.
We are happy and loving life with these little angels. We had a blast with my mom down in San Antonio when she came to visit- pictures soon to come. We are looking forward to my brother's wedding in the Oakland Temple next month. Corey takes his third set of Boards Saturday. I am going to Portland for a girls weekend with my sisters-in-law. Life is super busy, and very rewarding.



No comments:
Post a Comment