Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Pictures

We only have two or three photos of my entire family from my childhood. Unfortunately, Corey has the same feelings about being photographed as my dad did, which makes it very difficult to get a family picture. Too bad to both of them!! Crazy Camera Lady is here, snapping away, o as not to miss out on any more important family milestones!! Seriously--I love documenting our lives with photos. I am not the greatest photographer, but I have a pretty good collection of digital files of us all! 
#1
So I had to post a photo of my family for my work website, and we did not have a decent current one. Of course Zach had a black eye the week it was due, so we couldn't get a new one. So I set up my cheap Sony Cybershot in the backyard and aimed it and put on the self timer. The following were decent, although Zoey was not in a smiling mood. :( So which one is best? The flash went off in the first one, and it has the best lighting. All the others have mediocre lighting, and it was hard to get us all looking and smiling and not appearing like I'm on drugs. So any votes for which one to put up for work?
#2

#3

#4

#5
 And here are some random pics of the family, including Mom's visit. It was so great to have she and Natalie out here, I cannot even explain! They are both angels and helped me out so much. I miss them like crazy already!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2!

And I say "psh" to you not being a good photographer...that picture of your little girl is darling! Maybe it has more to do with the subject than the photographer though... ;)

Jill said...

I vote #2 as well. The first 2 look like you guys like each other and the rest just look like your taking a picture. haha. Although they all look wonderful cause you have a super cute family!

Live Out Loud said...

My vote is with #3 or #5. They are all lovely.