Saturday, March 26, 2011

4:30 a.m. Wake Up Call

Apparently 4:30 a.m. is party time at our house. I have been up over two hours after waking to feed Zoey (after I awoke with a disturbing dream, which is another story altogether), and then Zach woke up screaming the he wants to go get the mail (which is, sadly, sometimes the only time we leave the house all day. Especially when I have been holed up with mastitis, as was the case Wednesday and Thursday.) I tend to Zoey, which currently includes blogging while I try to let her cry it out for a few minutes--I've fed, changed, burped, and rocked her already. And Corey's in further scoring favorite-parent points with Zach by filling his request for a sippy cup, which I refuse to do at this unearthly hour. Will everyone please just go back to sleep like normal people?!!!

Hopefully, all will be quiet on this Southern front in the next few minutes, or I'm gonna be one cranky, tired, and still-recovering mommy tomorrow!


**And within a few minutes, it was!**

No comments: