

Zach has a Nemo fetish. He loves anything to do with fishes or sharks. I "found Nemo" in the laundry. I guess he must've tucked his new friends in his pockets.
And I guess this makeup sponge resembled a cookie or something. Not the greatest texture, though. He keeps things entertaining around here.

4 comments:
Kaylee had a Nemo fetish too. She called it Meno. He is so cute can't wait to see him!!
Love the fishes in the laundry.:) He is so cute how are you guys? We miss you guys.
Ha, Ha, Hilarious...and oh, so cute! (To add to the hilarity, the word I have to type below is shemo--rhymes with nemo...funny). Hope you are growing to enjoy the Dallas area. Some of my favorite people are from there, maybe I should introduce you guys in cyber land?
WHAT A CUTIE! I love that after the initial taste of foundation/powder, he still bit in and took a big chunk! HA HA Ha ha ha ha ha....
Post a Comment