
One of the most endearing things about my precious baby boy is that he has always liked to hold hands/fingers/thumbs with whomever is closest to him. Some kids twirl hair to calm themselves, some prefer pieces of soft cotton or "silkies" (Missy:)), but my Zachy likes holding hands. It goes beyond a simple preference--he gets downright honery if you don't let him hold it just the right way or if you have to borrow your thumb to scratch your nose or anything! He held my mom's hand a good portion of the drive to Texas from Utah, and it kept him perfectly happy! So while it sometimes gets annoying to have to position my thumb just so while he snuggles in bed with me in the morning (before I join the land of the living), I will be sad when he outgrows the desire to hold his mommy and daddy's hands. How I love this sweet baby boy!
1 comment:
That is so sweet! Michael likes to pull on my hair and sometimes it really hurts. I think I would prefer the hand holding.
Post a Comment