Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All You Need is Love





Did I mention that we LovE this kid?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie!

Cher said...

Love the Socks! and I think Michael has that shirt, did he get it from Nana?

Jenn Whitesides said...

Zach is so so cute! It was so fun to get together with you guys and meet your little guy. I liked all of your remodeling. I'm impressed...you've only been here a few months and you've accomplished a lot. I've been meaning to paint for a year and it's still not done! I'm so excited that you guys are here and we'll have to get together soon again. Maybe we can meet up in Grapevine Mills or something? I'll talk to you soon!

Tessa said...

I can't believe he can fit that sweater. He is so sweet. We miss him.