Sorry this one is kind of long- 1 minute- and may take awhile to download. But I thought at least the grandparents would enjoy watching Zach 's new climbing techniques. Enjoy!
he's so precious. I love that. And I like that song...we think it's Iron Wine? Thanks for the cds. can't wait to meditate. ha. ha. that rhymes. let me know what you are thinking for maybe coming to maui. i hope! what is your schedule looking like?
2 comments:
he's so precious. I love that. And I like that song...we think it's Iron Wine? Thanks for the cds. can't wait to meditate. ha. ha. that rhymes. let me know what you are thinking for maybe coming to maui. i hope! what is your schedule looking like?
Only a daddy would sit there while a kid climbed all over his head and face like that. I love it! :)
Post a Comment