When I'm glum, all I have to do is look at this Little Angel and my spirits are immediately boosted. I hope this little dose of "ProZach" will have the same effect on you!

What's up Homey G?

Once again, what's up?

I decided I could do just about as well as Kiddie Kandids- without the hassle!
So what if I cut his feet off in the pic- he's smiling, right?

The lighting was kind of weird on this one, but I love how his eyes match his sweater.

The little treefrog on his Jumparoo creeps Zach out a little. He often has stare-downs with it. Last week he stared at its bug eyes for a straight 15 minutes and then just conked out for a nap!

Zach is ready to crawl. He rolls and scoots all over the room now. He also puts everything to his mouth for a quick taste-test. Time to get a better vacuum.

He really is "Super Strong." He can do a full-on sit up from lying down if we hold his legs down.

He recently discovered his ear.
We thought he had an earache because he kept touching it and was fussy. I think he's just teething.

He also discovered his thumb a couple of months ago.

Handsome Little Sharp Dressed Man

Snuggly Angel

Future Missionary- Just like Dad!

And Future President

So Cool

Look at those gorgeous blue eyes and sweet, little face!
Zach is starting to sit on his own. He just can't hold still for very long. He's a mover and a shaker!
His new tricks of sccoting around and making funny noises.
Hope you're feeling better now. Tune in next month for his Half Birthday Bash.
I know, I can't believe it either!
2 comments:
He is so cute! We love him so much. You are such great parents.
What a little sweet potato. I think he is such a great mix of you and Cory. I totally see both of you in him. He is getting big too fast, can't believe he is ready to crawl.
Post a Comment