6 years ago
Friday, December 19, 2008
Zzzzzz.....
You know my life is dull when the most exciting thing I have to blog about is that Zach slept (mostly) through the night! He finally tuckered out at 1 am, as he does most nights, and didn't awaken until almost 6 am. I fed him, and then he slept until 9:45. We have been struggling so much with not getting more than a 2-3 hour stretch of sleep for the last few weeks. I got really sick the other night due mostly not to getting any rest, so last night was a welcome relief. He's been in his crib in his nursery the last 2 nights. It is hard for us to not have him right by us, but we all rest much better this way. Look how much happier he is when he's well rested- and you should see the smile on my face too! Let's just hope he makes it a habit. When did your babies start sleeping long stretches throguh the night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well...Corbin was sleeping 12 hrs at night by 12 weeks (he was a preemie) And Cooper was sleeping 8-10 hrs straight by 8 weeks.
The steps before that are a blur. I think the Cooper was down to just one feeding around 3am by 5 or 6 weeks, but I may be a little off there.
You are definatly getting closer. Hang in there.
Hi Noelle! Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. I loved reading about your wonderful experiences as a new mother. It is such a huge celebration when a little one sleeps for a few more hours than usual. It really does make a difference. I'm so glad things are going well for you!
By the way, I have a blog, too. The link is http://jeffandlyd.blogspot.com. Thanks again for your blog address!
Yeah!! Good boy, sleepy Zach! And, in regards to your previous post... I can totally sympathize - the term working mom means something so different to me now. You can cry on my shoulder when that day comes :)
Update-he's gone 4 nights in a row with sleeping a 5 hour stretch, followed by 1 or 2 2-3 hour stretches. Halleluja!
Post a Comment