Corey and I were high school sweethearts in Idaho Falls, ID. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple in 1999 after I had graduated from BYU and Corey had served a Spanish speaking mission in Fresno, CA. We lived in Columbus, OH, while we both attended the Ohio State University and were rigorously schooled in the fine arts of Dentistry, Biology, and National Championship Buckeye Football. After I finished dental school, we returned to Utah Valley where Corey finished his BS in Biology at UVSC and I began working as a general dentist at a community health center. Corey now helps manage the camping department at Cabela's while I still work at Mountainlands CHC. We currently live in the shadows of Mount Timpanogos, where our home sits on the edge of a lovely deer and pheasant filled orchard that overlooks the stunning Utah Valley and Utah Lake. Our favorite thing to do together is travel- preferably to a tropical locale where we can soak up the sun and enjoy the waves. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our firstborn son in November 2008.
6 years ago



2 comments:
You two are so cute. Great picture, and I'm so glad that you have started a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. Yea, we will be friends forever.
Wow you both look so young! We all looked so young back then. I am so glad that you started a blog!
Post a Comment